Riding the same as a basic bike
Moto-bicycles are allowed all around the Europe according to the EU2018/858. The bicycle is a non-motorized vehicle, more precisely, with an auxiliary engine. Thus, the driver´s license is not required, you can freely enjoy the ride like on standard bicycle.
Take care of yourself and your surroundings, too
Nonetheless, it is necessary to respect the road traffic rules and under no circumstances endanger the traffic. Follow the legislation in force of your country, in order to avoid jeopardizing the traffic safety as well as yours. In case of need, ask us at email@example.com . Do not ride when the weather conditions are adverse or when the road is wet and slippery, in order to prevent from slips. When the road is wet, in bad conditions, rocky or anything else, we recommend you use the back wheel breaks to slow down. You are the rider, which is why you are fully and unconditionally responsible for your ride and your vehicle.
- Speed: construction: 25 km/h (maximal 45 km/h)
- Engine volume:
- For Slovakia: 48 ccm – 50 ccm, 2 stroke
- For export it is possible to choose from 45 ccm – 85 ccm, 2 stroke, according to the laws of the country of delivery
- Engine attachment: without interfering with the frame (Czech Republic, some EU countries)
- Clutch: Automatic, 1 speed
- Engine power: 1.5 Kw – 2.1 Kw
If you need additional informations, feel free to contact us.